Preview Emails & Landing Pages on Various Devices

Preview Emails & Landing Pages on Various Devices

It would be nice to be able to preview how landing pages and emails will appear on various devices such as tablets, mobile, desktop, etc.
12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
For emails I use this https://litmus.com/email-testing

For landingpages I use http://quirktools.com/screenfly/

Adam_Vavrek1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni
Thanks Yannick. This is really helpful. I'm hoping Marketo will be able to build this in so we don't have to leave Marketo. I'll use these two tools until that day (hopefully) comes!
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni
Campaign Monitor (which is a self-serve email service provider) offers a great inbox preview tool that's completely integrated into their platform. This would be great feature for Marketo to include.
Adam_Vavrek1
HubSpot has a similar feature that I really liked when demo-ing with them.
Dan_Stevens_
I just saw that Marketo updated the status of this Idea to "Already have it (partially)".  Did I miss a new feature release?  Where is this? 
Adam_Vavrek1
Hi Dan, I almost missed it too. It was part of their Jan (or maybe Feb?) release, I believe. Here's a screenshot of previewing a landing page:

0EM50000000SxWx.jpg
Dan_Stevens_
OK, I saw this.  But this is just allowing a view of the mobile version of a landing page against the desktop version (not even showing how the desktop version will look on mobile - you actually need to create the mobile version - which is good since responsive landing pages aren't possible).  But this isn't the same thing.  I think the focus of this idea here was to offer views across all browsers, all operating systems, all email clients, all devices.  Like this:

0EM50000000SxXH.jpg

I don't consider this to be the same (or even close). 

I'm just concerned with it being marked "Already have it (partially)", that it won't get the attention for future enhancements.
Adam_Vavrek1
I agree, Dan. This was created before the release so maybe I'll create another Idea specific to what you mentioned.
Dan_Stevens_
Adam - are you saying that your original idea was more in line what Marketo did with the mobile landing page capabilitity, or were you referring to a capability similar to what Litmus, Email on Acid (my screenshot) and other ESPs provide?  If it's the latter, I'd hate to see these votes go to waste.
Geoff_Krajeski1
I also saw this for landing pages recently, but the tools are still lacking for email preview, correct?

At least within Marketo