Outlook 2013 - Sales Insight Plug In Compatibilty

Outlook 2013 - Sales Insight Plug In Compatibilty

Microsoft is now starting to migrate new machines to the Office 2013 platform. The Sales Insight Plug-In for Outlook is not compatible with Office 2013 (only for 2010 version). This causes an issue for my new hires as they cannot track correspondence.

I would hope that this is already on the Roadmap for release, but after submitting a case to Marketo Support was told that I needed to submit Office 2013 Plug In as a 'new idea.' 

29 Comments
Nora_Slattery3
Level 4
This is definitely important. I hope this makes it onto the roadmap soon!
Caitlin_Poliksa
Level 3
I agree, please get the plugin ready for 2013 products.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear Marketo:

We just upgraded all our computers to Office 2013 as part of Office 365 so the current plugin won't work for us. 

When is the ETA for Marketo supporting Outlook 2013 for the Marketo Email Add-in?

Thanks,

Micky
Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone heard from Marketo on this issue? 

Haven't seen anything on roadmaps. Hoping that there is at least an ETA published somewhere.

Any information is appreciated.
Anonymous
Not applicable
This is causing real issues in our organization. Please let us know if this is on the horizon.
Anonymous
Not applicable
This is definately important to our Sales team! Most are on 2013.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Our company president and one of our key sales guys also just switched over to Office 2013 and can no longer use the Sales Insight Add in or the Outlook Add In! Please let us know if this is on the roadmap. 
Anonymous
Not applicable
I filed a ticket, and was told that it is not currently on the roadmap. They suggested that we start filling up the community with suggestions, so helpfully we can get it on the list!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Any movement on this? I have 3 new hires in new regions and really could do with this! 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Marketo spends time putting out meaningless coloring books for adults but meanwhile my entire organization will not have tracking capabilities until this 2013 plugin is added to the "roadmap".