Marketo Predictive Content: Increase support for other video platforms - specifically, Brightcove

Marketo Predictive Content: Increase support for other video platforms - specifically, Brightcove

We're looking forward to finally using the Predictive Content capabilities is Marketo. Unfortunately, for our video content, Marketo will be unable to include it among the other content since it only supports YouTube, Wistia and Vimeo (we use Brightcove as our video platform). This will create a non-comprehensive view of all content within the PC dashboards.

It would be great if Marketo can expand support for other platforms than just these three - as video is a key content type for us. Especially since Brightcove is already tightly integrated with our Marketo platform today (via the API and custom activity to track video engagement).

4 Comments
David_Myers
Level 4

Hey Dan,

We have it on the plans to support additional video platforms in our auto-content discovery process (including Brightcove, and also Vidyard). Cannot commit to a date yet, but look out for it.

In the meantime, you can manually add content (including video content) from the Application.

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

That's great news, David.  Especially after the idea was marked as "maybe one day" (vs. "we like it"), which usually means "this isn't on our roadmap, so don't get your hopes up".

Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Hey! I just wanted to see if this is still on the hopefully track. We use Brightcove too and I'd love to be able to have that in my emails versu YouTube.

kh-lschutte
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas