Marketo integration with Zapier

Marketo integration with Zapier

With Zapier you can easily create (almost) custom integration between a bunch of web apps - but not Marketo 😞

Add Marketo and there would be a bunch of exiting integration just waiting around the corner. Event apps such as Eventbrite and Meetup. More examples include Drupal, Disqus, Wordpress, Twitter, Facebook incl. Pages, SurveyMonkey, well a bunch and also webhooks, emails, smtp, rss.

Read more: https://zapier.com/developer/
18 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the feedback! Great to hear it's out of beta.

Are you associating the lists with Marketo programs to tag lead source and associating them with SFDC campaigns? We have non-Marketo users who need to know who's registered and attended various events. We've been using SFDC campaigns to share this information with them.

We use EventBrite for Lunch & Learn and Happy Hour type events. Are you running similar types of events using EventBrite?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had this with Hubspot. When taking my company off of Pardot I was weighing the decision between Marketo and Hubspot and was pretty close to pulling the trigger on Hubspot because they have an integration with Zapier. When it came down to it though, the added power I get with Marketo brought me here instead. Anyway, if Marketo integrated Zapier they could gain a lot of extra business!

Brittany_Miklos
Level 2

Yes, we are adding the leads to lists within programs and those are directly synced with SFDC campaigns. We are using EventBrite for those and for larger events with 300+ attendees.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you using the Eventbrite check in process or the Marketo Events check in process?

Rachel_Egan
Level 7

Yup, also used it with HubSpot. Now, I use a combination of email notifications, Python, and Zapier to get data out of Marketo, and manual uploads into Marketo.

I actually suggested to the Zapier team that they look into the integration and they said that it's not on their roadmap but they will add it to their list of ideas. Would be great to have Marketo explore this option as well!

Rachel_Egan
Level 7

This is EXACTLY what I'd like to do!

Anonymous
Not applicable

We just set up our Eventbrite > Zapier > Marketo integration. While it still involves a more manual process than we'd like to have, it is a much better solution than what we were doing before. I posted my set up process in the community. People on this feed may find it helpful. Here you go: Eventbrite & Marketo Integration in a Zap!

kh-lschutte
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas