Lead Feed Sales Insight - Customizable Timeframe

Lead Feed Sales Insight - Customizable Timeframe

Currently the Lead Feed will only show Interesting Moments that occurred in the last two weeks. I think it would be great if this could be customizable as this timeframe may not suit every company's sales cycle.

Ideally you would be able to set the Lead Feed to show all Interesting Moments for the last x weeks, or the last x number of Interesting Moments. Having that sort of flexibility would make the Lead Feed a much more powerful feature I think.

James

5 Comments
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni
You're referring to the feed within Sales Insight, correct?  I would modify your title to indicate that.  Also, is this two week limit in SFDC as well as MS CRM Dynamics?
James_Glavin
Level 5

Sure - I can do that. I posted it to Sales Insight, but can add it to the title for clarity. I've no idea whether this is true for SFDC, but the response I've had from Marketo Support makes me think so.

Dan_Stevens_
Is this just for Interesting Moments or for all activity (emails, web visits, etc.)?  If it's two weeks for everything, we may just pull the plug on Sales Insight for our organization (over 500 sales execs).  We were hoping to pilot this with select sales execs and then have them evangelize the benefits/usefullness of this to the rest of sales so that the sales organization could help fund the additional seats required.  But quite frankly, I can't imagine they will see any benefit when there's only two weeks worth of data.
Dan_Stevens_
James, are you referring specifically to the RSS feed on the right side of the Best Bets dashboard? According to the product management, on the lead/contact record, MSI does not explicitly limit. The limit is based on the pruning that's done in Marketo, so web activity and scoring tab will go back 90 days.

If so, it actually does make sense to limite this to only keep two weeks of data, because it’s showing all data across all records, and that could get overwhelming, but it’s not likely that you would want to look at that data further back than two weeks anyway.  The intention of that is to show you what’s been happening most recently across all your records.
kh-lschutte
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas