Integration for Recurring Webinars

Integration for Recurring Webinars

It would be wonderful if Gotowebinar integration supported recurring webinars. That would enable us to utilize it for our recurring sales webinars (we host 100+/year) without having to create a seaprate event with separate collateral for each occurrence. We consider this one program with multiple occurrences and not separate events. It wuold be great if we could set it up more like a campaign rather than each occurrence be a separate event. 

21 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Subscribing
Anonymous
Not applicable

This would be so helpful for us as well. We conduct training twice a week and have a separate program for each event. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable
See if this works for you. I've been running this for a month and just updated webinars for the next couple and it seems to behave as desired.

http://digital-pi.net/2013/07/managing-recurring-webinars/
Anonymous
Not applicable
This seems to have gained some interest since being requested a few years back. Are there actual plans to add this to the product roadmap?

I know it would make my Marketo instance insanely more succesful.
Scott_McKeighe2
Level 5

Cheryl Chavez -  I'd really like to see this idea revisited and considered for a future release. Our company runs several recurring GTW sessions that would directly benefit from a recurring Webinar program type. As it stands, we have to clone and link programs together constantly, and this creates opportunities for error that we'd like to avoid.

(Pardon the blatant use of the new @mention - trying it out and really liking it!)

SydneyMulligan
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Would also love to see this with ReadyTalk and On24!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a 2017 update on this? This is a very common need in B2B marketing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree, would love this functionality!

Clara_Popescu
Level 1

Any news regarding this functionality?