Include a list or add a filter to pull lead records affected by web services errors

Include a list or add a filter to pull lead records affected by web services errors

We recently started receiving notifications for a Web Service Error: Code 1018 with a count of 8. According to this developers documentation, error code 1018 means: "CRM Enabled: The action could not be carried out, because the instance has a native CRM integration enabled."

Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 12.51.34 PM.png

Unfortunately, Marketo support advised that there's no way to pull the list of records that are impacted by this vague error. So the problems are:

• That error description from the documentation is too broad, it can mean anything. Which action can't be carried out?
  • Does the count of 8 from the notification mean that it impacted 8 records? Or it happened 8 times across the entire instance/database?
  • How do I narrow down which records were impacted?

If I can figure out which records were impacted, I could potentially figure out what's happening, but Marketo doesn't provide a list or a way to pull a list. How do I fix it if I don't have the tools to identify/isolate the issue?

This is somewhat related to this idea for API error logs from February 2016 that was marked as "We Like It!" by Marketo.

2 Comments
Richard_Berger
Level 2

Great idea, surprised this isn't already an option!!

kh-lschutte
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas