Give non-admins redirect permissions

Give non-admins redirect permissions

When I say 'redirect permissions' I don't mean editing the link URL so that you have a new URL and can auto-redirect the old URL to the new. I mean building redirects in the landing page section of Admin so that you can redirect a current Marketo page to another Marketo page or an external page.

Currently if you want to give someone access to redirect links in Marketo, they have to have full admin access, there is no way to grant this without giving complete and utter admin access to everything.

On it's face that might sound reasonable - redirecting links incorrectly via a non-admin could be devastating to the traffic of that page, but if you have someone like a web designer (which Marketo has an out of the box role for) who is a trusted member of your team to redirect links BUT should not have access to creating roles / communication limit settings, launchpoint, etc. it's not possible. That leaves the poor Admin stuck making redirects whenever web needs it OR fighting with web team about what level permission they should have.

1 Comment
kh-lschutte
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas