Filter by ID

Filter by ID

We are a Marketo partner who often assist our mutual customers in cleaning up their Marketo data by identifying specific Lead IDs who need to be deleted or modified. This is the best way for us to identify the records because the ID is unique. 

Unfortunately, ID is not a filter that can be used in a Smart List. I have heard of the workaround to find the lead by using the URL, but this is not a realistic option if we provide them with a list of 10,000 records to delete. 

Will the ID ever be available as a filter?
4 Comments
Brett_Carpenter
Level 3

Any progress into this Marketo?

Nathaniel_Kobza
Level 1

Was looking for some info on this today and coincidentally checking back in almost exactly a year after Brett!

Any progress on this? Or status update?

kh-lschutte
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

JasonSantoMF
Level 2

So many years later, and still not response on this front? I'd hate to have to bounce data out of Marketo to Salesforce and then back out of Salesforce into another Marketo field, but it sort of feels like I have to if I want to use the Marketo ID. That's unfortunate and a lot of overhead, especially when troubleshooting record sync issues with SFDC and the only thing we're given are Marketo IDs for the records...

Hopefully someday soon? People have been asking for five years now.

- Jason