Create email in Marketing Activities

0 Likes

Create email in Marketing Activities

Now in the tab "Marketing Activities" can not create a new email.

It would be great if could create a new email in the tab "Marketing Activities".
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
You can create an email in Marketing Activities as long as it is within a program.  For example, we have a "Sales Insight Emails" program in which we put all of our Sales Insight Emails for the sales team to access.  By having them in a program, we can use My Tokens within the emails (e.g. for short lists of the latest customers) and by adding a channel to the program (e.g. Sales Emails), we can track their performance in analytic reports.
Igor_Khripunov
Level 4
Now in the program I can't create new email, but I can create email in the tab "Design Studio" and after clone my new email in this programm.
Anonymous
Not applicable
You should always be able to create a new email directly in a program. The help article Create a New Local Asset will guide you through doing this.  If you still have a problem doing this, you should contact tech support.
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

I confirm what Elliott says, you can create mailing, smart lists and landing pages in Programs in Marketing activities.

If you can't, that means that either you're doing something wrong or that you have a system issue...

Cécile @ Talend

Cecile_Maindron
Level 10
and BTW... happy to see that you're now a Champion Elliott. it was about time !
Igor_Khripunov
Level 4
Thanks for help Elliott!
kh-lschutte
Community Manager
Status changed to: Already have it