Marketing Manager position available in Durham, NC
Type: Full TimeMin. Experience: Experienced
As a marketing manager at Automated Insights, you’ll be working to build the future of the company by building awareness and driving demand for cutting-edge natural language generation technology, the first software platform for automating professional writing using data. We call it Wordsmith. Our Wordsmith platform gives everyone access to the same artificial intelligence technology that automatically writes millions of fantasy football recaps for Yahoo! and car descriptions for Edmunds.com, and thousands of finance articles for the Associated Press. You’ll be joining the four-time Best Place to Work in the Triangle and the hottest startup tech company in the area.
The marketing manager will plan, execute, and measure demand generation campaigns to support the growth of Automated Insights’ customer base, focusing on our Saas-based Wordsmith product. Working closely with the marketing, sales and product management teams, the marketing manager translates company go-to-market strategy into segmented, engaging and creative campaigns across multiple marketing channels, including email, events, search, social, content, customer marketing and others.
What your day to day will look like:
- Plan, execute and measure marketing campaigns focused on driving traffic and demand for target markets and buyer personas
- Implement and measure digital marketing campaigns through a variety of channels including email, organic and paid search, social, etc.
- Work with the marketing team to deliver agreed upon number of leads per month, assisting in the handoff to the sales team
- Build and execute marketing automation programs to drive new customer acquisition, retention, reactivation and to minimize churn
- Identify new opportunities for cost-effective brand awareness and lead generation tactics
- Innovate and adapt marketing approaches based on sales processes and strategies
- Contribute to optimizing customer acquisition cost and conversion rates across the sales pipeline
- Implement and refine lead scoring and lead nurturing processes
- Contribute to content marketing efforts by writing blog posts and creating other engaging, targeted content
What you need to be successful in this role:
- 5-7 years of marketing experience focused on demand generation
- Experience in marketing automation and segmentation
- Understanding of A/B testing, inbound and outbound marketing best practices, conversion optimization and pipeline management
- Experience with Marketo preferred, bonus points for Marketo certification
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with B2B SaaS-based companies
- Analytical, strategic thinker and self-starter
To apply, visit: https://automatedinsights.com/company/careers/