Associate Customer Marekting Manager
Associate Customer Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Belmont, CA
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in start up environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
The Customer Marketing Manager will support the marketing team to manage customer engagement and communication, with the ultimate goal of driving revenue and building loyalty among our existing customer base. This role is perfect for the person who thrives on balancing creativity, tactics and analytics to delight our customers and view our activities through a customer-centric lens.
- Defining, establishing and implementing the Go-to-Market strategy to our entire customer base while overseeing flawless execution.
- Responsible for feature release notification strategy and tactics.
- Create and execute programs to drive and improve feature adoption, product usage, and customer loyalty through a variety of channels including email and communications tools built into the products.
- Engage with Product Marketing, Sales, Support, and Product Management teams to drive customer focused marketing programs and technical content through the most effective communication methods available.
- Analyze project performance and company impact, derive insights, and recommend actions to improve performance.
- Collaborate closely with sales, customer success, product development, business development and marketing leaders across the organization.
- Responsible for directing metric analysis on program effectiveness.
- You are familiar with CRM strategies and best practices for email campaigns. You support what is right for the customer while driving significant financial contribution to the company. You’re comfortable navigating data and measuring success in order to evolve marketing approaches. You also have the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of marketing experience. Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in creating email marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Experience in directing copy and design to achieve business results
- Strong relationship-builder; outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail. Exceptional analytical and organizational skills.
- High motivation with a sense of urgency and willingness to adjust in a fast paced environment. Capable of multi-tasking in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Knowledge of Marketo or other marketing automation tools. Salesforce experience a plus.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in San Mateo Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.