Seeking a Marketing Automation Rockstar
Marketing Consultant Rockstar (Full-time)
Do you have a passion for Marketo and solving problems? RevEngine Marketing looking for full-time experts and part-time consultants to join the team. We have some immediate needs due to some great new clients coming aboard.
If you are in the Boston area, that’s ideal. Otherwise, you can work virtually.
The Ideal Candidate
- You love Marketo. For example, you’ll find yourself reading Community articles rather than checking out UsWeekly online.
- You are smart. Our clients expect the best so we expect that out of our employees.
- You are hungry to learn and you want to take your Marketo skills to the next level, As a 5-time Marketo Champion, I’ll help you do that personally.
- You are analytical. We do not have current openings for creative people (Yet). We want people who want to help our clients measure success.
- You can project manage. Missing deadlines and being unorganized are not recipes for success. Anyone that comes aboard needs to be a stickler for process and keeping our clients on track (e.g. making sure naming conventions are set).
- You are a Marketo pro (and hopefully Salesforce too). You are already a Marketo pro and are ready to increase your skill set. HTML/Java knowledge is not required but is a plus.
You should be ready to juggle as you’ll help a client one day setup a webinar system while jumping to another client to drive best practice program setup the next day.
The Work Environment
We are a virtual office startup with consultants working remotely. Translation: If you are looking for a corporate office experience, this probably isn’t the opportunity for you. But if you want to get in on the ground level of an emerging marketing firm in a hot space, this is for you.
Email us your resume and cover letter. Please include with your resume and tell me why you would be a great candidate for RevEngine Marketing. What’s your biggest Marketo success?