Marketing Operations Manager in San Francisco
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to work for one of our amazing clients.
As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will be the primary marketing operations administrator and you will become an expert on our business processes and marketing technology stack. You wake up in the morning excited to tackle new challenges and you have a desire to constantly improve our systems.
In this role you will design, build and manage the operational structure supporting the ABM and other B2B marketing campaigns and analytics. You will work closely with our sales development and sales operations teams to design and test systems that ensure strict adherence to our high data integrity standards while encouraging high adoption of our processes and tools. This is an exciting full-time role, based in our downtown San Francisco headquarters, and the right candidate is going to love working with our innovative marketing technology stack.
- Primary marketing operations administrator
- Identify and resolve areas of friction impacting operations or usability
- Own relationships with marketing technology partners and consultants
- Own lead process support for sales development team
- Lead program production and quality assurance for all campaigns
- Ensure strict adherence to industry leading data integrity practices
- Communicate marketing operations updates and opportunities to management and stakeholders
- Train new and existing employees who are marketing campaign stakeholders
- Document processes and communicate improvements to enhance marketing productivity
- Perform campaign analysis and provide improvement recommendations
- 3-5 years of marketing operations experience
- Experience with Marketo
- Experience with Salesforce
- Strong understanding of marketing automation and marketing technology ecosystem, and best practices
- Strong analytical acumen, ability to constantly monitor results and make refinements
- Solid understanding and knowledge of campaign lifecycles and audience segmentation
- Experience collaborating with IT organizations, sales development and/or sales teams
- Team player, self-motivated, humble and eager to learn
- Detail-oriented and endlessly energetic
- Superior organization & communication skills
- Loves to automate things and geeks out on marketing technologies
- Marketo and Salesforce certification
- Minimum 3-5 years experience administering Salesforce
- Thorough understanding of how to optimize the infrastructure, workflows, and reporting
- Google Analytics and Bizible experience a plus
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
About Marvel Marketers
Marvel Marketers (www.marvelmarketers.com) is a Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, and Field Marketing/Events Consultancy and a Platimun Marketo Partner. We are growing very fast, and specialize in strategic partnerships with our clients. Our clients are fancy so we only hire the best to keep up and add value along the entire Marketing Maturity Curve.
As we continue to grow and expand our service offerings, we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team. If you applied for a previous role, apply again! Our needs continuously change and evolve.
Supported by TalentX Staffing
We solve for X. Learn more at talentxstaffing.com