Marketing Systems Analyst - Chicago
Hi, this role was shared with me (it is not at my organization), and I'm posting it as a courtesy. Please contact Allison Smith from FRG Technology Consulting at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested.
Higher Ed organization in downtown Chicago (the Loop) is seeking a Marketing Systems Analyst.
Design and administer marketing technology stack, including marketing automation platform, CRM, Marketo and other related engagement technology. Aid in development and maintenance of marketing-related database systems. Review existing software systems for adherence to requirements and standards. Serve as departmental consultant to external contractors and consultants on software projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult on the design, specification, and implementation of systems related to organizations recruiting and other logistical needs.
- Serve as advisor on software system’s needs, in-house programming projects, project feasibility, resource requirements and implementation. Determine the most efficient and appropriate use of internal or external software development resources.
- Consult with stakeholders to determine user requirements and specifications, and advise on cost-efficient implementation, long-term maintenance and support strategies, and metrics for assessing future benefit of marketing systems.
- Serve as liaison to external software consultants and contractors when appropriate, and help to define and refine software specifications between vendors and internal departments.
- Bachelor degree or higher in relevant field
- 3+ years of experience administering and integrating enterprise applications
- 3+ years of experience with complex marketing projects, higher ed preferably,, including email, SMS, direct mail, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesforce integration with external systems
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with APIs
- Understanding of relational database design, implementation and administration of databases
- Competitive base salary
- Fantastic benefits – medical, dental ,vision, 401K
- Great company culture and creative environment
- Continuous education opportunities