SOLVED

Re: Marketo Dynamics integration

Go to solution
Nejka_McGeachie
Level 2

Marketo Dynamics integration

Hi guys,

We need to sync our  Dynamics 365 crm with marketo and I wonder what's the best way to do this - we got a quote from adobe to do it for us but it's very $$$. Does anyone know of an agency that could help to get a quote or is it easy enough to do it ourselves? The main issues will be having duplicates that will have to be removed (as apparently that what will happen as many contacts have been manually imported into marketo previously). 

Any tips? We are in Australia.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Hi @Nejka_McGeachie 

There is a good documentation on integration between MSD 365 and Marketo here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/crm-sync/microsoft-dynamics/sync-...

You can follow these instructions to do your integration. 

However, my suggestion to running any kind of integration is getting experts in the field for that - especially since they would know any and all gotchas. Especially if you need to run a merge of duplicate records that may be created through the MSD integration.

There are many Marketo service partners - you can search online. Some recommended partners that I have worked with are BluprintX, Hoosh Marketing, GreenHat, Merkle etc

Hope this helps!

Floyd

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Hi @Nejka_McGeachie 

There is a good documentation on integration between MSD 365 and Marketo here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/crm-sync/microsoft-dynamics/sync-...

You can follow these instructions to do your integration. 

However, my suggestion to running any kind of integration is getting experts in the field for that - especially since they would know any and all gotchas. Especially if you need to run a merge of duplicate records that may be created through the MSD integration.

There are many Marketo service partners - you can search online. Some recommended partners that I have worked with are BluprintX, Hoosh Marketing, GreenHat, Merkle etc

Hope this helps!

Floyd