List of Mapped SDFC field with Marketo

VKailash
Level 2

List of Mapped SDFC field with Marketo

Hi 

I am trying to get a upto date list of SFDC fields that's mapped with Marketo. I check in field management area & confirmed with Marketo support & they confirmed  that we cannot get the exact/upto date list of fields that are mapped with maketo & support confirmed that I would need to be checked each fields manually.

Does anyone have any suggestion on any other option here?

Thank you,

VK

5 REPLIES 5
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: List of Mapped SDFC field with Marketo

There's a export button near the search bar in the bottom on the "Field Mapping" tab of "Field Management" Section in the "Admin" - details below:

1. Go to Marketo Admin > Field Management.
  2. Click over the second tab "Field Mapping".
  3. Click the export button, next to the search bar at the bottom.

This will essentially download all the mapped/un-mapped standard/custom fields with details about the corresponding field mappings b/w Marketo and SFDC for the mapped fields. You can probably check the mappings from this file. Hope this helps.

VKailash
Level 2

Thanks Darshil. 

I am aware of this option, but was more looking into how i can get a list of JUST the mapped fields. When I download the report from Marketo it give me more the 400+ fields, but necessary not all of them are mapped & to check which fields ae mapped, it becomes a manual exercise across - leads, accounts, users etc.

Thanks

Darshil_Shah1

In the CSV file, there'll be a cell in the column A with value "Unmapped Custom Fields" after the Mapped Marketo and SFDC fields, you can reference fields above the "Unmapped Custom Fields" which'll be the mapped with fields in Marketo.

VKailash
Level 2

I checked that, and map filed is not accurate. Here is what I am seeing- WEBSITE which is above the "Unmapped Customer Fields" is a field that per the spreadsheet is mapped, but when i check in marketo the "CRM field map" section is EMPTY.

VKailash_0-1647272271096.png

VKailash_1-1647272284941.png

Darshil_Shah1

Actually, I recalled that the mapping in the Field Mapping tab shows the historical mapping of the fields - i.e., mapping when the sync was setup initially, this does not refresh and there is an idea here to Allow to refresh of the field mapping section to see current SFDC field mapping. With that option ruled out given that there may have been changes to the mapping since the initial sync in your case, you would probably have to reference the Field Management section - or if you have a log/list of which fields were added/mapped/re-mapped post initial sync you can check the rest of the fields' mapping from the file.