SOLVED

Are there any Marketo users connected to a home-grown CRM, or not using Salesforce

Go to solution
Tamara_Johnson
Level 2

Are there any Marketo users connected to a home-grown CRM, or not using Salesforce

Are there any Marketo administrators using the product without integration to Salesforce, preferably  their own CRM?

I want to connect to admin who have used different scenarios of use for custom objects, custom activities, scoring, best use for firend creation, and interesting moments. We have used Marketo for a little over 3 years with our own custom built CRM. We've done a ton of great campaigns, but are always searching for new techniques to improve.

We know that a majority of users have SFDB but would like to connect with members who are not using the platform. I know that is a pretty broad question, however it would be helpful to connect to members who are unique for Q&A.

Thanks!

Thank you,
Tamara
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tamara_Johnson
Level 2

Re: Are there any Marketo users connected to a home-grown CRM, or not using Salesforce

Courtney this is excellent. I also watched your Marketo webinar a few months ago when you presented. It was on a totally different topic. Yes I would like to connect with you a bit more about that integration.

Thank you,
Tamara

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Tamara_Johnson
Level 2

Re: Are there any Marketo users connected to a home-grown CRM, or not using Salesforce

Just following up for anyone who would like to discuss some of the work they have done with a non-SFDB Marketo implementation.

Thank you,
Tamara
Courtney_Tobe2
Level 2 - Champion

Hi @Tamara_Johnson, I'm not using a home-grown CRM, but I am using a fully customized integration leveraging a Middleware into two separate instances of Salesforce. I've learned a lot about different options for CRM integration during this process and would be happy to chat through it with you. The Charlotte Marketo User Group also recently did a session that details the different kind of integration options, native, hybrid or custom, that you might find helpful. You can access the recording here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgXdZWeHA2Q&t=6s 

Let me know if you'd want to connect on this further.

Thanks,

Courtney

Tamara_Johnson
Level 2

Courtney this is excellent. I also watched your Marketo webinar a few months ago when you presented. It was on a totally different topic. Yes I would like to connect with you a bit more about that integration.

Thank you,
Tamara