1 - Consul ESFJ - T
2. This is interesting as I don't really see myself as this, but I agree that I do care to help, and see myself as caring.
3. Have taken this quiz at three different stages of my life, once directly before graduating from college, another time while I was unemployeed, and today. What is interesting is I am always an Extravert, but the other four attributes have changed. This is a good thing because it means I am developing as an individual.
1. The Defender - ISFJ-A
2. For the most part pretty accurate
3. I need to work on being the center of attention in large meetings/presentations!
1. INFJ - "The Advocate"
2. Spot on! (To the point it's uncanny)
3. Here's the place I get into the most trouble at work. It helps to have this spelled out for me so I can take steps to avoid it! >> "Always Need to Have a Cause – INFJs like to know that they are taking concrete steps towards their goals, and if routine tasks feel like they are getting in the way, or worse yet, there is no goal at all, they will feel restless and disappointed."