Re: 2016 Plans!

1. Undergo Business Process Workshop

2. Run lead purge opt-in campaign to reduce database size

3. Have nurture programs up and running

4. Become a Marketo Certified Expert

5. Segment, segment and segment!

Update:

1. Complete! We're still working on implementing all of the concepts learned.

2. We reduced our database by more than 50% and are moving towards a quarterly opt-in confirmation campaign.

3. We're working on building the content to get our nurture campaigns up and running.

4. Success! I completed the MCE exam about 14 months into using Marketo. Now to study for the MCRCA.

5. As the Marketo admin, I'm working closely with our Sales Ops team to get our segmentations and buyer personas right across Marketo and SFDC.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm hoping to master Google Analytics and uncover new ways to understand how users are navigating my website, so I can make it easier for them to convert!

Clean up our data and dig deep into reporting to tie all of our systems together.

Better reporting

Anonymous
Not applicable

Recertify

Get Analytics certified

We're essentially starting from scratch as a company, but....

• clean up and grow database
  • implement lead scoring
  • develop engagement programs
  • build out reporting benchmarks
  • recertify at the end of the year
  • hopefully become a Marketo Champion

You know, the usual stuff

Personally, I would like to become a Marketo Champion and get Analytics Certification.

Also I would like to explore additional launch partners in addition to Vidyard and  Demandbase.

Currently looking into Gigya, Crownpeak as some of the integrations to Marketo.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Increase account-based marketing, website consolidation, increased segmentation and personalization using RTP,

Dan_Prokop
Level 2

Top priorities right now are a new website with a better mobile experience, building out nurturing streams for specific recycle reasons, and training the sales team on MSI.