What is Purple Select?

Highlighted
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

What is Purple Select?

What is Purple Select? In this video, I cover Marketo's fantastic advocate engagement program - it's also a great example of how a B2B brand keeps their customers engaged. Not a member yet? Sign up here: https://lnkd.in/gZXbtt4

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Marketo Employee

Re: What is Purple Select?

This is great information. Thanks for sharing

Highlighted
Marketo Employee

Hi Darrell Alfonso​,

Trust you are doing great! Just had a quick question. After signing up for purple select and completing the 3 available challenges, there are no new challenges or tasks that are loading up.

pastedImage_0.png

Can you suggest as to what might be the next steps?

@ Purple Select

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Highlighted
Marketo Employee

Also the below dashboard and the activity is also empty for me. Any suggestion or perhaps advice on who can I get in touch to get is activated or maybe just point me in the right direction. This is awesome and am super exited to see new challenges

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_2.png

Purple Select

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Highlighted
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

I don't think that looks right, you should get in touch with Will Harmon​ so he can check it out.

Also send me an email which is dalfonso AT hitwise.com and i'll get you in touch via email

thanks!

Highlighted
Marketo Employee

Hi Darrell Alfonso​,

Thanks for your response. I really appreciate it. Will reach out to Will Harmon​ accordingly and also reach you via email.

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Highlighted
Marketo Employee

Hi Karan Hari​! You should have just received an invitation to join Purple Select as an advocate. When you first sign up to Purple Select, you have limited access to the hub while we confirm your credentials on our end, so that's why you could only complete a small handful of challenges.

If you don't receive the email today, just let me know and I'll take care of it. Thanks for tagging me Darrell Alfonso​!

Highlighted
Marketo Employee

Hi Will,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response. I have yet not received the email, but like you advised, will wait today and get back to you by tomorrow in case I do not receive the email. Thanks again!

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Highlighted
Marketo Employee

Hi Will Harmon,

Trust you are doing great. Just wanted to update you that I have not received the email yet, but I am now able access the challenges. I how ever still cannot see the dashboard as shown in the video, details of which are highlighted (In yellow) in the below snapshot

pastedImage_0.png

The way I am able to see it is as shown in the below snapshot

pastedImage_1.png

I also noticed that upon becoming a purple select member, a badge is earned in community Missions with 100 points (as shown in the below snapshot). I see that this is also not reflecting in my profile.

pastedImage_2.png

Would really appreciate if you could check and provide a clarity on that . Thanks again for all your help.

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Highlighted
Marketo Employee

Hi Karan Hari​, I think I might have found a cause for this issue. I'll message you separately to discuss.