austinusergroup ausmug Austin User Group

Sean_Switzer
Level 2

Re: Marketo Fearless Forum: Edition 03

Great content!

Kylie_Casperson
Level 1

I appreciate the information on Bizible! It would be cool to see more tips and tricks from people who have been using the Marketo platform for a long time - I'm a big fan of knowledge sharing and feel like everyone has figured out a few tips along their journey! #bznmug

Christina_Lefe2
Level 1

Great to hear Bizible's story and the vision for how this tool will provide value! Minneapolis User Group#mplsmug

Gina_Kang_
Level 2

I love the short and sweet formats and it's great to hear from Bizible as well as hear a bit more about Tibco. I'd love to also hear about the structure of others' Sales Alert programs. I know this sounds pretty simple in theory but would love to know what you all are "alerting" your sales teams about other than MQLs and inbound contact/demo requests. #nymug New York User Group 

Jamie_Hunter
Level 3

I liked the info that Aaron Bird shared about Bizible! I have a demo tomorrow with Bizable and am eager to learn more about this new tool. Also, it will be interesting to see what types of offerings Marketo will offer in the AI space. #bznmug

Ryland_Branam1
Level 1

Great info on Bizible! I'd like to see the reports that Tibco uses to tie back marketing activity to Revenue. Also, I'd like to see how Bizible shows up in Marketo UI and how to navigate via reports. #bznmug​ #BZNMUG

Mackenzie_Warre
Level 2

We're in the process of implementing Bizible now (had our first demo with them at Summit!) so it was great to see them featured. And this is pretty specific, but my team is chomping at the bit for the ability to save flow-steps, so anything you can tell us about Sky in the next one would be awesome! New York User Group#nymug

Anonymous
Not applicable

Would love a feature/deep dive on the new UI and hear some updates as to its implementation!
Every time I want to go in and give it some good use I run into a feature that is not available yet and then have to revert back!
OR
A company highlight of a specific way in which they are taking advantage of Marketo in innovative ways - screen shares encouraged!
Shoutouts to SEAMUG in Seattle for being a great place to learn more about the platform!

Katie_O_Brien
Level 3

Would love to see a deep dive about content ai and the other features announced at Summit! Minneapolis User Group​ #mplsmug