Re: Marketo Fearless Forum: Edition 03

Tom_Liolios4
Level 4

Very nice format, want to see more!

Anonymous
Not applicable

We really appreciate the information on Bizible. Continual improvement on reporting and metrics is big for us, so it's nice to see what our options are. #bznmug

Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Love the story and the info on Bizible! Would love to see some screenshots of the reports behind the story! Keep it up! #BZNMUG

Brooke_Bartos1
Level 6 - Champion

Continued updates on the development of Sky and the full release date once it's known would be helpful. Additionally, training resources and tips and tricks for maximizing Sky! #ChiMUG

Anthony_Figgin1
Level 4

Content.ai would be awesome #AustinUserGroup#AusMUGAustin User Group

Kevin_Kerner
Level 1

Would love to hear more and more about .AI advances in Marketo and the surrounding ecosystem. What happened to Content.ai. Needs to be more content out there ( no pun intended ) on content.ai and the overall .ai vision.

Martech_Team
Level 1

It would be awesome to hear more about the roadmap with Marketo Sky, some of the anticipated changes and how it would make a better environment compared to the preexisting UX. I am concerned that in the pursuit of creating a simple interface for a complex system that it will make advanced functionality less accessible to those that desire it. #ausmug#austinusergroup

Anonymous
Not applicable

Content.ai -- please and thank you!! austinusergroup ausmug Austin User Group

Alex_A1
Level 1

I would love to hear more about Content ai. I think it's a gamechanger to have such an intuitive system. It would be great to hear more about how it can help further automate our marketo instance. #ausmug#austinusergroupAustin User Group

SydneyMulligan
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

A deep dive into the new Engagement Program functionality in Sky would be awesome! I am looking forward to some of those updates! Good stuff about Bizible too. #nymug