Re: Marketo Fearless Forum: Edition 01

Sean_Switzer
Level 2

Nice! Let's see edition 2!

Taylor_McCarty
Level 4

To be honest I feel like many of the UX promises were made back at summit 2017. I am excited to see them finally.

Michelle_Miles3
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Nice! In future episodes, I'd like to hear more about Bizible, the Beta roll out schedule for Sky and Orion, and when Sales Engage will be available for DCRM.

Michelle Miles
Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

I agree with Joe Reitz​, Would love to hear about the "big hairy elephants in the room"

Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

I would love to see either some items around Bizible or the new UX. Or adding scripts to my emails! We have a huge need and it's always a struggle to learn it so we make due with dynamic content instead.

Will_Harmon2
Marketo Employee

Hi Tara D'Acci​, please refer to this article​ for more information about getting involved in our new UX beta. Also feel free to contact NextGenUX@marketo.com​ with any specific questions regarding the new UX!

Will_Harmon2
Marketo Employee

Hey Darrell Alfonso​, have you checked out our "Introducing Marketo Next-Gen UX Beta"article? It's a great resource to have if you want to get involved in our brand new UX.

Cayce_Armstrong
Level 4

I'd also be interested in seeing more about the new UX as well as input from current Marketo users on their top tips on how to get the most out of Marketo.

Cayce Armstrong
Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

thanks will, got it!

Chris_Saporito
Level 9

I agree with so many of these!

Learning more about how our digital team can better utilize Marketo for online advertising is a hot topic for us right now.