Re: Marketo Fearless Forum: Edition 01

Mark_Farnell
Level 5

Can Marketo update us on any plans to make it easier to add period costs.  Once in Marketo these values offer huge value in RCE for calculating return on investment metrics, but they are cumbersome to update, particularly for long running campaigns.  For an area of the platform that can offer so much insight, it's disappointing it;s so difficult update.  You have to manually enter data one period at a time for each program; and for instances that have a backlog of costs to update it's often the case they just don't get done.

Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

Agree with all Joe Reitz​'s suggestions!

It's hard to squish some of these things into a short video, but I'd be interested in hearing about some creative solutions that people have put in place to manage GDPR requirements, how people are managing instances at scale (multi-user, multi-national, multi-brand instances), and always love any quick nuggets of wisdom or examples of successes people have had in the system

Jackie_Potts
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

Ready to try the beta. Agree with other comments above. GDPR solutions, more information on how web personalization and ABM is being used.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How you do you sign up for Beta?

Emily_Antonacci
Level 2

I would like to see how other companies are using various tech stacks and how they integrate them with Marketo.

Also how other companies are using ABM and what were some big wins for them.

ChristinaZuniga
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I'd love to see a part of this segment where you introduce someone we should know at Marketo so we get a chance to put a face with the name and find important contacts within the company we might not otherwise learn about.

Like Jill Rowley​​ or the head of engineering, etc. Sort of like "Peeps you should know - here's XYZ and they do ABC, say hi!" And maybe they can give one short sentence about what they do. I'd love to have this both so I know who people are but also to make Marketo human and accessible

Emily_Higgins1
Level 1

I would like a transcript so I can read to get the information if I choose not to watch the video.

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Definitely the most excited to try the beta for the new UX. Also as Emily Antonacci recommends, how other companies are using various tech stacks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking forward to learning more about UX for those of us who were unable to be at Summit.  Also like the concept of these videos.

Jasmine_Kyles
Level 5

Start interviewing customers! I want to hear directly from the people who use the products every day. I can always take more examples of engagement programs and ABM! and I agree, A transcript would be helpful!