Re: Champion Tips and Tricks with Darrell Alfonso

Julia_Brocato
Level 2

I'd love to see more on how you employ data normalization campaigns, sounds like something i'd like to implement the right way!

Christina_Lefeb
Level 2

Thanks, Darrell. Totally agree with tip #1 - taking the time to define the statuses and what success is before just setting them willy nilly - will take more time in the long run to re-do work!
#mplsmug

Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Thanks for these Tips and Tricks Darrell Alfonso​. I totally agree with all the above points and specially about the point on testing. Regularly testing  critical forms and campaigns are extremely important. Thanks again for sharing. Look forward to read through the champion eBook too.

Karan Hari
Senior Product Manager - Marketo Engage
Sam_Watkinson1
Level 3

I'd love to see some examples of automated testing on these campaigns, is there a way to automatically run a lead through these campaigns and send an alert on success?

Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hey Sam, so while you can setup recurring batch campaigns to test flow steps and alerts, things like that, many of the key tests you would want to run would require developer support, like form fills.

One of my friends actually developed an auto testing tool which I think is fantastic, direct message me and I'll put you in touch!

Ariel_Sasso
Level 4

Thank you, Darrell!

Here is our contact form if anyone else is interested in automated campaign/workflow/sync/field mapping testing

Automaton - Marketing Technology Stack Testing Tool

Ariel Sasso
Ashley_Langfor2
Level 2 - Champion

Great post Darrell!

Gally_Articola
Level 3

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Abhishek_Chand2
Level 5

Great and extremely important tips, thank you!!

Abhishek Chandra
Nina_Valtcheva5
Level 5

Data normalization is so important to keeping a clean database - great tips! #svmug