Re: when anonymous lead becomes known, way to append "success" for past activities?

Anonymous
Not applicable

when anonymous lead becomes known, way to append "success" for past activities?

I realized that once an anonymous lead become known their history trail still shows them "succeeding" in our various content programs, but at the time because the lead was anonymous there was no success recorded.

Is there some sort of batch campaign that can be run to append the success once the lead is known? I know you can do this manually and also adjust program success date, but that's a lot of manual work.

Just curious!
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: when anonymous lead becomes known, way to append "success" for past activities?

I'd like to know if there is a way to do this as well, but I don't believe there is.  There is an Idea for the ability for programs to allow anonymous leads that you should vote for if you haven't already - Enhance Programs by allowing anonymous leads
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Would also love to do this and not miss out on that success tracking!
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is a flow step action called "Change Program Data" where you can change the success to either true or false, and change the success date. You could certainly have a trigger looking for a lead becoming known and changing their success and success date in your different content programs to true and to today's date (or any other date).

Anonymous
Not applicable

Vivi how would that play out in an automated process, though? Doesn't seem like the flow would know WHICH program to change the program data for. Or am I missing something? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is an option in that flow step to define the program. You would probably want to have a smart campaign for each of your programs set up to look for actions specific to that program, then define that program in the flow step. Hope that helps!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok I follow you....hmm..but how would it match the date of original success?