SOLVED

Re: what does the flashing red lightbulb mean? Doesn't look good!

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

what does the flashing red lightbulb mean? Doesn't look good!

I updated a Request a Campaign, campaign and the yellow light bulb started flashing red. ...'can't find any documentation...

Help me Wizards!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got off the phone with MKTO support - he didn't see any squiggly red lines, either..We both think that it was just a glitch that happened while I was editing the name - probably coincided with a sync lag and the campaign being called at the same time that I was editing its name.  We think this because, a clone of the campaign works fine....Luckily, it wasn't a highly active campaign, so we just deleted it and all is well that ends well.

Thank you for your time!

Lynn

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Lynn Ray Magers-Pardo​,

It means that the update you made are not correct.

Review either the triggers (and filters) or the flow steps. Somewhere, you will have a trigger or a flow step value this an underlined red where the issue is.

Provide some screen shots of the smart list and flow of the smart campaign.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Gregoire,

I've check the smart lists and flows and don't see any red lines ???

Meanwhile MKTO Support has jumped into the breach, I'll let you know what they suss out.

In the meantime, here's a screen shot for anyone who's never seen one of these red bulbs. It's not animated, so you'll have to imagine it flashing

pastedImage_1.png

Thank you,

Lynn

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi again,

Do you have filters in your smart campaign smart list ?

If so, check you do not have wrong rule logic.

Do not hesitate to provide screenshots, if we can help.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

the only smart list for the Request a Campaign is that it was requested by a Marketo Flow Action

It's the exact same filter I'm using in another Request a Campaign which is not flashing red.

I can't show you the flow step filters because they include our sales reps' names. But suffice to say, the set is a replica of several other lead owner changes that I regularly used based on zip codes.

pastedImage_0.png

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi again,

It may happen that the trigger or one of the flow steps has not been correctly saved by Marketo.

Try to reselect the "Marketo Flow action" value in the trigger.

You may also want to browse through each of the filters. That can be done quickly with the tab key.

-Greg

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi again Lynn Ray Magers-Pardo​,

I need screenshots of the smart list and the flow.

for exemple, the smart list below will raise the red lightbulb.

pastedImage_0.png

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got off the phone with MKTO support - he didn't see any squiggly red lines, either..We both think that it was just a glitch that happened while I was editing the name - probably coincided with a sync lag and the campaign being called at the same time that I was editing its name.  We think this because, a clone of the campaign works fine....Luckily, it wasn't a highly active campaign, so we just deleted it and all is well that ends well.

Thank you for your time!

Lynn