SOLVED

Re: weird symbol on the smart list

Go to solution
Arthur_Aronov
Level 2

weird symbol on the smart list

hey there,

can anyone tell me what this symbol means?

pastedImage_1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Hi Arthur Aronov​,

After you export a smart list to Excel, Marketo will automatically cache the list.  You'll notice a little paper clip and sticky note on the smart list icon the next time you log-in or refresh your browser. You can undo the caching of the list simply by pressing the list's refresh button. Here is the specific link for Marketo product Docs​ which explains the details on this. Also here is the product docs link for Icon Glossary for your reference.This contains all the icons that are there in Marketo. (Reference Snapshot attached below)

pastedImage_0.png

Hope this helps.

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Senior Product Manager - Marketo Engage

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Hi Arthur Aronov​,

After you export a smart list to Excel, Marketo will automatically cache the list.  You'll notice a little paper clip and sticky note on the smart list icon the next time you log-in or refresh your browser. You can undo the caching of the list simply by pressing the list's refresh button. Here is the specific link for Marketo product Docs​ which explains the details on this. Also here is the product docs link for Icon Glossary for your reference.This contains all the icons that are there in Marketo. (Reference Snapshot attached below)

pastedImage_0.png

Hope this helps.

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Hi Arthur Aronov​,

Kindly let me know if I can help you with anything else regarding your above question. If you think the above reply has answered your question, request you to kindly mark it as correct/answered. It helps refine future searches.

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Hayley_Sheaffer
Level 2

I had this same question, I hit the refresh button (highlighted on the bottom of the list bc it's the only place I could find it) and view the people again and it still appears to be cached. I use this as a nested smart list all the time. Does this mean it's not as accurate?   What do I do? Is there another refresh somewhere? I saw something about new subscription when I right clicked on the smart list, what does that mean?? 

cached SL.JPG

Thanks!