visits web page trigger

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: visits web page trigger

Once I create a trigger "visits web page", can the flow be "send an email"?  I have this set up but it's not working, even though I tested by visiting the web page in question.

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Shelley,

It can, just make sure you use the smart list filter for "lead is created". Make sure in the "Schedule" tab to ensure leads can go through a certain number of times.

I would brainstorm this process though as if you trigger off of a web page visit, you could potentially have hundreds of leads receiving emails all at once.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, just create a smart campaign with a smart list that contains he trigger visits web page, and then list the pages or simply use the contains operator to generalize the filter. 

In the flow step you can send and alert to the lead owner or to a specific set of individuals

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! ... and then if i want to set that alert up for a lead visiting ANY page, is there a field to token-feed into the alert that specifies what was the last page visited?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You don't want a trigger on every Visited Web Page activity. That will overload your instance. Be sure to set the SC to not allow refiring within the same day (or longer).

The token you're looking for is {{trigger.web page}}.