SOLVED

Re: twitter account closed - redirect?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

twitter account closed - redirect?

Hi there,

we've just consolidated Twitter accounts - from various local language sites to a single English-only page...but my problem now is that I have a lot of Marketo assets which point to the old Twitter webpage. I understand that I can't use the Marketo URL redirect to help, but is there anything else I can do...except amend all of my templates, and then unapprove and reapprove all of the assets one by one?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

go to the design studio, click on "landing page" root. All LP's appear on the right. select them all and then, "landing page action -> approve draft". Only works if the first LP in the list has a draft, but you can sort the list.

-Greg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Michael, unfortunately no. Once you have updated the templates, you can mass approve the LP's and emails.

Be aware that if in you emails, the links are in email modules, you might have re-edit every email. Not fun.

I strongly recommend that people use snippets for these types of links, exactly in order to avoid the pain you are experiencing.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep - I know some of them are doing it in the modules.

How do you mass approve?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

go to the design studio, click on "landing page" root. All LP's appear on the right. select them all and then, "landing page action -> approve draft". Only works if the first LP in the list has a draft, but you can sort the list.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice - thank you!