treasure chest: audit trail: password?

Anonymous
Not applicable

treasure chest: audit trail: password?

Noticed the Audit Trail feature in the treasure chest today, and tried to turn it on, but just get 'password is invalid' no matter what I put in there.  Find nothing in community about it at all, and it's not on the new release list.  What's up with that?
Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: treasure chest: audit trail: password?

Hi Craig,

It's not a feature that we are releasing at this time and it made it's way into the Treasure Chest by mistake.  It will be removed tonight in a patch.

Cheryl
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now you've go me excited!  When this is released, will it give us the ability to see who created/revised what and when?
Anonymous
Not applicable

We built a prototype so we could see the format of the data being capture today.  We have a lot of work to do before we can release this and one of the goals is to see who created/revised what and when.
Edward_Masson
Level 10

I still see this in my instance and I'm very exited to play with this! Any chance some of us Champions can get BETA access to our sandboxes so we can give feedback?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately no.  The feature is not even BETA ready.  It will be removed from the Treasure Chest shortly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just discovered this in the Treasure Chest as well (4/2/2013). Is it supposed to be removed still? Or can we try it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is supposed to be removed.  It is not available for trial.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update on this please?

It'd be awesome to have this feature. SFDC users like ourselves are spoiled when it comes to know who did what when and we badly need this in Marketo too.