SOLVED

Re: tokenize acquisition program

Go to solution
JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

tokenize acquisition program

if a lead comes through PROGRAM A, is there a global token that can be used in PROGRAM B that can add "Program A" as the acquisition program? I'm trying to streamline some of my smart campaigns and we have acquisition program coded at the SC level on every program....

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

Hey JD

Unfortunately (unless it's changed recently), you can't use tokens to update the Acquisition Program field. Would definitely have its benefits if you could. For now, it does have to be at the SC level on each program. I tend to just build them into program templates as much as possible, educate my users on proper process as much as possible, encourage them to use check lists as much as possible, and then (because I'm the untrusting sort) have "check in" lists in the system to keep tabs on any leads that have that field blank, and try to correct any issues quickly before they scale to oblivion.

This thread is a really useful one to bookmark on this subject: Acquisition Program Name and Date Not Automatically Set - esp. good to be aware of the points around Acquisition Program vs Acquisition Program Name.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

Hey JD

Unfortunately (unless it's changed recently), you can't use tokens to update the Acquisition Program field. Would definitely have its benefits if you could. For now, it does have to be at the SC level on each program. I tend to just build them into program templates as much as possible, educate my users on proper process as much as possible, encourage them to use check lists as much as possible, and then (because I'm the untrusting sort) have "check in" lists in the system to keep tabs on any leads that have that field blank, and try to correct any issues quickly before they scale to oblivion.

This thread is a really useful one to bookmark on this subject: Acquisition Program Name and Date Not Automatically Set - esp. good to be aware of the points around Acquisition Program vs Acquisition Program Name.

JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

yeah -- that's what I was hoping to get away from. More users = more problems. Thanks for the confirmation.

Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

More users = more problems.

Story of my life...