SOLVED

Re: token for capturing date a lead exhausted content in a stream?

Go to solution
Mikes_Jones
Level 8

token for capturing date a lead exhausted content in a stream?

Is there an easy way to capture the date of exhaustion for a nurture program via a token?

Trying to set up an interesting moment for when a lead exhausts all content in a nurture stream - I have the token for campaign name but not sure if there's a way to get that date.

Thanks

stream-exhausted.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Casey_Grimes
Level 10

Hi Malik,

Typically what I'll do is make an "End of Stream" program as the last thing a person runs through before being exhausted and use {{system.dateTime}} to stamp a field. That also gives you the flexibility to do whatever other flow steps you'd like to do, such as send an Interesting Moment.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Casey_Grimes
Level 10

Hi Malik,

Typically what I'll do is make an "End of Stream" program as the last thing a person runs through before being exhausted and use {{system.dateTime}} to stamp a field. That also gives you the flexibility to do whatever other flow steps you'd like to do, such as send an Interesting Moment.

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Since there is no trigger for exhausted content, I'd use Courtney's advice here to trigger off of some other action indicating they are about to exhaust content, maybe "engagement program stream changes". Then you can use the system date/time token to timestamp that field.

Vote for these:

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

There is no need for a Trigger on Exhausted. Just use a batch flow scheduled sometime right after the Cadence times.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

+1 on Josh

More generally, these ALMOST no need for triggers in engagement programs. Most of the smart campaigns can be batch.

-Greg