SOLVED

reached communication limits

Go to solution
Marcia_Kerber
Level 3

reached communication limits

If there are leads that have reached their communication limit for a day but are set to be included in an additional campaign, will that email queue up and automatically send the next day to anyone that had reached their limit the previous day or will those leads never receive it?

Marcia Kerber
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: reached communication limits

No it does not. To find out who did not make it, you need to run a NOT WAS Sent smart list on that campaign or email.

I believe there was an idea to figure out how to queue it for later. And some other threads on this topic.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

No it does not. To find out who did not make it, you need to run a NOT WAS Sent smart list on that campaign or email.

I believe there was an idea to figure out how to queue it for later. And some other threads on this topic.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Like Josh said, no real way to identify other than a smart list saying who wasn't sent the email. This can be a great use case for engagement programs if it's something like an onboarding program where you want to ensure that people are receiving all of the emails. If they're blocked from a cast for some reason (such as reaching their communication limits) then the content will automatically try to be resent at the time of the next cast.

James_Glavin
Level 5

Hi Dory,

As a follow up question - if I'm understanding your comment correctly, if someone is in an engagement campaign and isn't sent an email cast due to them reaching their communication limits for the day/week, they will be sent it next time the email cast happens (as long as they haven't hit their communication limit again). Is that right?

Thanks,

James