"Live" Calendar on a Landing Page

Anonymous
Not applicable

"Live" Calendar on a Landing Page

Is it possible to have a "live" calendar on a landing page where people could register for specific open time slot?
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: "Live" Calendar on a Landing Page

I'm not sure what the answer is to this but if this isn't an option, I think this would be a great idea for Marketo. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Jeannette,

You could create something, but I think it would be quite tedious to create and you would not be able to automate links being greyed out as time slots were filled.

You could create a landing page with a form that utilizes the custom URL builder to enter times into a hidden field. Then, when they click submit, you can send them an automated email, but you would then need to go into the landing page to remove that time from the availability. 

Overall, I think you could make it work, but it would be quite the project. How many dates would you have? One person/date?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jeannette, 

I was able to accomplish this by using Marketo Services. I think it cost a few hundered dollars, not too bad. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, we spoke to our rep and they recommended Time Trace Connector.  Has anyone used a connector or plug in to accomplish this on a landing page?