SOLVED

Re: "Lead Was Created" Filter Pulling Leads Created Outside of Constraints

Go to solution
Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

"Lead Was Created" Filter Pulling Leads Created Outside of Constraints

I've added a filter of "Lead Was Created", but it's pulling leads created outside of those dates (see below):

01.png

02.png

I can easily delete them out of the spreadsheet I'm exporting, but being it's not accurate, I'm not sure I should trust the report. Am I doing something wrong? Is the answer so obvious that I clearly just need more coffee and a vacation?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Raul_Cano2
Level 3

Hi Jennifer,

It's possible that these leads were merged. If a lead is merged, they'll have two activities for "Lead Was Created." In this case, it's possible that they would meet the criteria since one of the creation dates is between the 10/1-11-30 range that you specified.

You can check the leads' activity logs to confirm whether this is the case. You can search for "New Lead" in their activity log.

Raul

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

At the top do you have 'ALL FILTERS' selected or 'ANY' ?

Rajesh

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

I have "All Filters" selected.

Raul_Cano2
Level 3

Hi Jennifer,

It's possible that these leads were merged. If a lead is merged, they'll have two activities for "Lead Was Created." In this case, it's possible that they would meet the criteria since one of the creation dates is between the 10/1-11-30 range that you specified.

You can check the leads' activity logs to confirm whether this is the case. You can search for "New Lead" in their activity log.

Raul

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Ah. Yes, you're right. He filled out the form originally in September and then submitted another form in November. Swell

Thanks for your help!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi all,

In case you want to exclude merged leads, They can be detected with a "lead was created" filter, minimum of times >1.

-Greg

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Perfect! Thanks for the tip Adding this to my Smart List right now.