SOLVED

"Group by Segmentations" not working in an Email Performance report... Anyone else?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Group by Segmentations" not working in an Email Performance report... Anyone else?

Is there a reason I can't select anything in "Group by Segmentations" when I drag it into the setup of an Email Performance report?

It lets me drag it in, and then when I go to choose my "Products" segmentation (the only one we have set up) nothing appears here and it doesn't add into the report setup.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: "Group by Segmentations" not working in an Email Performance report... Anyone else?

Have you approved your segmentation?  You need to do that first to see it here

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: "Group by Segmentations" not working in an Email Performance report... Anyone else?

Have you approved your segmentation?  You need to do that first to see it here

Anonymous
Not applicable

Absolutely have approved the segmentation -- it is used to create dynamic content in many of our emails, in fact, which is why it's so important to be able to see a report based on each segment's stats

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a dummy. I had an approved segment but also a lingering draft of the same segment. Deleting that made it work. Thanks for your help

SydneyMulligan
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

It is working for me! Double check that there isn't an error preventing your segmentation from working. If not, open a support ticket.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a dummy. I had an approved segment but also a lingering draft of the same segment. Deleting that made it work. Thanks for your help