SOLVED

Re: "Attendee List Unavailable"

Go to solution
Peter_Kosmal
Level 2

"Attendee List Unavailable"

Hey all,

We run Webinars through Webex and sync them to Marketo. We've run many of these with minimal problems, but we recently ran a webinar and none of our program members have transferred from "Registered" to "Attended" or "No-Shows". I've tried the action "refresh from webinar provider" under "event actions" and I get a "no updates" message. Furthermore, the event status is stuck at "attendee list unavailable". I've checked on our Webex site and I can pull the attendee list, so I know Webex is done processing who came and who didn't come to the webinar. I'm not sure why it's not syncing. Anyone else have this problem? I came across a document labelled "Readytalk for Marketo Adapter" but all I can find about the "attendee list unavailable status" is this message: "Attendee List Unavailable – Event end date has passed and no attendee list is available within the normal timeframe. It’s rare for an event to show this status." Not super helpful can anyone help me out?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Peter,

we had a similar issue once with GTW. What happened is that the webinar was supposed to finish at 11AM and we had selected by mistake 11PM.
So for Marketo, the webinar wasn't over yet (even if we had run and finished it). We just had to wait until 11PM and the synchronization worked as usual.

Cécile

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Peter,

It seems you will have to call support for this one. Double check event dates on both Marketo and Webex sides, though.

-Greg

Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Peter,

we had a similar issue once with GTW. What happened is that the webinar was supposed to finish at 11AM and we had selected by mistake 11PM.
So for Marketo, the webinar wasn't over yet (even if we had run and finished it). We just had to wait until 11PM and the synchronization worked as usual.

Cécile

Peter_Kosmal
Level 2

Thanks for the reply Cecile! I double checked and our webinar duration was only set to 1 hour, so I don't think that was the problem in this case. I appreciate the help!

Priyank_Joshi3
Level 6

Hi Peter,

I have experienced this issue in past. We had two events with same name in GTW and the one hooked to the Event in Marketo was ran twice due to technical glitch. If this is the scenario at your end you need to create a new event and sync it again with your event partner and your attendee list will reflect with the synced Marketo event.

OR

Try to refresh your Adapter setting under Admin panel.

Thanks

Priyank

Jeff_Smith3
Level 7

Hi Peter,

I have the same question, and this started for me about the time you first posted this. Have you had any resolution? I now have several events that only show registrants...no attendees or no shows listed, and I've tried to refresh multiple times. Unfortunately, I haven't had the best luck working with Webex support in the past, so I'm hoping you can offer me a solution. 🙂

Thanks!
Jeff

Mel_Dadoly
Level 4

Hi Jeff,

This is a current bug with the WebEx integration. A fix for it is expected to go out today so that attendance information can be pulled into Marketo as expected.

Cheers,
Mel

Jeff_Smith3
Level 7

Awesome! Thanks for your quick reply.

Ray_Swanson1
Level 2

Any word on if this bug has been fixed? I'm still having issues with this.

Mel_Dadoly
Level 4

Hi Ray,

The fix for this is being tested, but should be ready soon.