offline activity - Aligning with Sales

Anonymous
Not applicable

offline activity - Aligning with Sales

We are conducting a campaign where sales will follow up with phone calls as leads recieve marketing hrough various channels. I would like to assign a score for answering the phone, or based off the BANT discovered in the conversation. What is the best way to do this? Have someone manually change the score? 
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: offline activity - Aligning with Sales

I'd look at adding a unique score field that the sales folks use, or providing a set of Campaigns they can add leads to. Then you can use those changes within your existing scoring framework.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where would that update that score - in a custom Salesforce field?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I'd make a custom SFDC field for it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Josh,
when you for example have a field "Bant: Yes/No" which is synced to Marketo you could trigger field updates (or do a daily batch run) with the new value yes and assign points for it. Could be also more detailed by scoring each bant value or a combination with different score values.

Best regards

Steffen
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I would go with Steffen's example as it is easily triggered and easy for Sales to understand.

Campaigns could work but only if Salespeople really understand they need to Change the Member Status=BANT/Called/No Response/VM and you would then score on that.