Re: multiple submit buttons

Anonymous
Not applicable

multiple submit buttons

I am trying to build a form in marketo that would branch off to 2 different follow up pages, depending where a user is in our product selection journey. Basically, we have a site that allows them to customize their version of our product. They can then either order it now, or save their configuration and lean more about our products. Either way, we want them to become part of our follow up stream, and so want their details to flow in to marketo.

I'm thinking the best way to do this would be to have 2 submit buttons:
* order now
* save and find out more

We would highlight the order now button, since that is what we'd want them to do, but bboth buttons would be active, and would lead to different follow up pages.

Can this be accomplished in marekto? I know in html you can have 2 different submit buttons, but not sure about any marketo limitations. Any help appreacited.

Thanks

John

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Hi John,

Let me take a look into this and get back to you.  It should be possible with the Forms 2 API(http://developers.marketo.com/documentation/websites/forms-2-0/).
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I'm sure it's possible using the API and javascript. You cannot do this with the standard form editor.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I suggest creating a filed in Marketo  to store the value of "order" or "save"  the in your form make a radio select field to get the value for the field. In your campaign flow you could send a different follow up pages or follow up email based on the value of this field.