Re: member.webinar url

Anonymous
Not applicable

member.webinar url

Trying to find the help article on using the {{member.webinar url}} token.  For some reason I'm not finding it.  Does this feature still exist?

Tags (1)
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

You'll find it referenced in the individual event partner guides like http://pages2.marketo.com/rs/marketob2/images/Marketo-WebEx-Adapter-User-Guide.pdf
Anonymous
Not applicable

Raj:

I'm not able to get that PDF to open for me. An acrobat window opens but the document doesn't. Anyone else seeing that?
Anonymous
Not applicable

It opened for me.  However I tried that and when I send out a a test (to an actual lead I have created for test, not a sample), it doesn't popuate.  Are there any common mistakes that happen with this token?  And prereqs?

Edward_Masson
Level 10

If your using WebEx:
You must have a wait step of a couple of minutes before sending your confirmation email to allow your progression status change to 'Registered' to get to WebEx event.

Jason_Henderson
Level 1

For the same reason, we found we could not put the token on a follow up landing page, either. Does anyone know if the other webinar platforms have the same issue?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jason -- yes, we ran into the same problem trying to put our GoToWebinar personalized access link on the confirmation page after someone registered. But it didn't populate for a number of seconds (10+), making it rather useless. So we scrapped that idea, unfortunately, and just include it in the confirmation email instead.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to see the value populated in the {{member.webinar url}} token for members of a program, without sending a test email from the program? It looks like there's a pretty big delay with us getting the test emails we are sending so I'm wondering if there's another way I could quickly verify the value populated from our event partner. Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only way I know about is to send myself a test email (not a sample - as those don't show the populated link).

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sheila Hemingway​ Make sure that you have your "Change Program Status = Registered" as the first step in your Registration flow. That is how the integrations work! If you're seeing a delay that might be something to do with it.