Re: marketo events app not showing up

Anonymous
Not applicable

marketo events app not showing up

I've set up the event in Marketo and the event is within the next few days. The event is not showing up in the app, am I missing something? I found a how-to doc from 2016, but that seems to be obsolete. I have also seen mention of Mobile App Check-in channel option, but no one has explained how to do this - is this the missing piece? Also, my instance does not have a role set up for Mobile user which I have seen mentioned as a necessary setting. My instance's roles are: Admin, Analytics User, Marketing User, Standard User, Web Designer.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Jay_Jiang
Level 10

Have you changed the event from "Tentative" to "Confirmed" in marketing calendar?

Diana_Watts3
Level 3

Hi Tara

The event will show up in the app within seven days of the event date, provided you have scheduled the event. Are you able to confirm whether you've set the event date and time in the program using the scheduler?

You will also need ensure that the relevant steps for check-in success have been set in the program channel/tags. For example, the status 'Registered' should have the mobile check-in status marked as Registered.