SOLVED

marketo Form Restriction

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

marketo Form Restriction

Hi Is there any restriction in Marketo form submission like number of form submission per minute?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: marketo Form Restriction

Hey Arunkumar, I don't believe there are any restrictions on the number of submissions/minute -- just as fast or slow as someone could refresh the page with the form.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Arunkumar, I don't believe there are any restrictions on the number of submissions/minute -- just as fast or slow as someone could refresh the page with the form.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

But, if you want to restrict something from happening in response to the form fillout, you could change the criteria for the triggered campaign that is listening for the form fillout.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Dory. Is there any option to submit the form without reloading the page?

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Once you hit submit, the form will automatically reload if there's no form completion page selected, if that's what you mean?

Josh_Soffe2
Level 2

Also interested to know if the form can be submitted without reloading the page. I assume this onsubmit behavior is not editable

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Oh, absolutely.  It's not the onSubmit event you want, though, it's onSuccess (a.k.a. "after successful submit"). 

As long as you return false; from onSuccess, you can make anything you want happen after the data is posted.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

The correct answer is 30 submissions per minute per source IP address.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Ah, good to know, Sanford. Thanks!