SOLVED

is /index.php/leadCapture/save2 depreciated?

Go to solution
Diego_Lineros2
Level 5

is /index.php/leadCapture/save2 depreciated?

Hi, Anyone knows if /index.php/leadCapture/save2 is still working? I was trying to sync two Mkto instances with a simple webhook posting a dummy form, I have all the bits such as formVid but...  Could not execute a webhook to the given URL   .

If depreciated, any clever alternative?

Happy Friday

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: is /index.php/leadCapture/save2 depreciated?

Yes, direct use of /save or /save2 is deprecated. It's supposed to be completely removed by midyear but that may have rolled out early.

But that may not be the cause of your problem... hitting endpoints within the Marketo infrastructure, other than localhost, has always been unsupported.

View solution in original post

Diego_Lineros2
Level 5

For anyone interested, I found the walkaround using two webhooks, one to get the rest access token and the other using this token to push the changes.

All done.

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman

Yes, direct use of /save or /save2 is deprecated. It's supposed to be completely removed by midyear but that may have rolled out early.

But that may not be the cause of your problem... hitting endpoints within the Marketo infrastructure, other than localhost, has always been unsupported.

SanfordWhiteman

(by which I mean hitting them via webhook)
Diego_Lineros2
Level 5

ohh man...that is bad news... you always very prompt in your responses, much appreciated. Wondering a walkaround and I am lacking of inspiration today.

Diego_Lineros2
Level 5

For anyone interested, I found the walkaround using two webhooks, one to get the rest access token and the other using this token to push the changes.

All done.

SanfordWhiteman

Oof... that approach has a race condition, I wouldn't put it in production.