how to use a single Marketo form for multiple document downloads on a non marketo web page

Anonymous
Not applicable

how to use a single Marketo form for multiple document downloads on a non marketo web page

Hello, 

I am trying to integrate a Marketo form on our website to download the collateral. Is there a way I can create a single form and capture the lead details along with the file name according to the collateral download?

For instance we have 30 different collaterals on the website but we need a single form to capture the document download details. 

Can anyone help me on this?

Regards,
Arun
Tags (1)
14 REPLIES 14
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: how to use a single Marketo form for multiple document downloads on a non marketo web page

Hi Arun,

We can help you with this. Drop me a line at alok@grazitti.com, or call me at (650) -641 1754 and we'll discuss the details.

Trish_Voskovitc
Level 5

Re: how to use a single Marketo form for multiple document downloads on a non marketo web page

we use a hidden field on form for "asset ID" then we add the field parameter to url for each document
so when someone clicks on URL  with assetID=1 and fills our form we capture "1" in a field in sfdc and our interesting moment uses a token to say which document they clicked for

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Trish,

How could we add the dynamic field parameter of each document to the hidden field? If we use a single form in a non marketo page. I am not clear in this.. Please let me know in detail.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Any field of type Hidden can be set to autofill from a query param. It's all there in Form Editor.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Sanford.. In My case I am using a light box form which should popup for any link click in my page(say ex: i am having 5 videos in my single page and i want to track the persons who fills the form for which video?) If anyone click any link, a form will popup in a lightbox and they have to fill the form for watching the video. Also we need to track them for which video he fills the form. Here how could i autofill my hidden field with the query param. Please explain. I have tried to use the URL parameter but couldn't .. Please help me out.

SanfordWhiteman

Please show a screenshot of your hidden form field with the autofill config.

Anonymous
Not applicable

autofill scrnsht.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sanford,

Please find the screenshot. I hope you understand my requirement. Please find me a solution.

SanfordWhiteman

That config means the following:

If the URL contains &Email=rajagopal@example.com, set the value of the lead field Other Info to "rajagopal@example.com"

I can't say I understand the use case.  But that is what you have configured.