SOLVED

how to manually add person to a list

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

how to manually add person to a list

I tried to add a person to a blacklist using the following menu. And it did not work. It was skipped. Did I set the list name wrong?

I understand I can set the attribute of a person to Black Listed to do the same thing. Just wondering how to directly add one to a specific list.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_0.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Re: how to manually add person to a list

You can only add people to a static list. If you look for your blacklist it will have a system icon beside it indicating its a system list. This means people can only be added to it if have their blacklist field set to true. Go to the users profile and check their Black list checkbox and then they will be added to your Black List. Also have a check on Smart Lists as that is another reason you cant find a list in that dropdown as in smart lists people have to meet a criteria, they can not be manually added.

Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 11.06.29.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

You can only add people to a static list. If you look for your blacklist it will have a system icon beside it indicating its a system list. This means people can only be added to it if have their blacklist field set to true. Go to the users profile and check their Black list checkbox and then they will be added to your Black List. Also have a check on Smart Lists as that is another reason you cant find a list in that dropdown as in smart lists people have to meet a criteria, they can not be manually added.

Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 11.06.29.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

makes sense