Re: how do we add leads to engagement programs in different workspaces?

Anonymous
Not applicable

how do we add leads to engagement programs in different workspaces?

Hi, 

we would like to build Standard programs for leads acquisition in workspace A, and a Engagement program in workspace B. 
Are we able to add leads we acquired through campaigns in workspace A into the Engagement progrom set up in workspace B?

Thanks!
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
I don't see the reason for building up the workspaces like that, but if both have access to the same lead partition can't you just use them in the engagement program? Just build a data manamgent campaign in workspace B to move them in.

I didn't test it but I just don't see the problem 😉

Best regards

Steffen
Anonymous
Not applicable

What Steffen suggested should work.  You might want to consider relaxing your lead partitions if this is a common practice.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Steffen,

Thanks! 

Maybe i was not clear in my explanation.

Here is what i would like to do:

0EM50000000Rxlf.jpg
Somehow the Programs in different workspace are not linked. i  understand that Leads are available in all workspaces. I have not found a solution on how to solve this.

The reason why we are doing this is that we have different regions so multiple workspaces. But our Engagement Programs are build in a Global workspace. Thus, this is the difficulty we have been facing. Eventually we would like to put all new leads acquired through standard programs from all regions into the nurturing program. 

Anyone has any idea how to do this?

Thanks in advance!
TrishVosko_Spea
Level 1

I am trying to do this too and when my smart campaign is part of a webinar program in one workspace when I add flow step "Add to Engagement Program" none of my engagagment programs show in pull down list. 

and visa versa if I try to do within engagement program saying if member of program X add to engagement program I see engagement programs fine but smart list doesn't see program i want members of. 

This is really a problem for our use case.

Any workaround found?

Michael_Florin
Level 10

The workaround is to rely on entities that are accessible from all workspaces. Database fields e.g. or shared lists.

Your webinar program in Workspace A could set a value in a custom field "Engagement Program Entry", and your Engagement Program in Workspace B could pick that data value change up.

List Membership in lists that are shared across workspaces could do the same.