SOLVED

how do i remove someone from a sales insight campaign?

Go to solution
Tiara_Rose-Davi
Level 2

how do i remove someone from a sales insight campaign?

I just added someone to a campaign in Salesforce via Sales Insight but I need to know how to remove them and is there a way to have a history displayed of what campaigns they have been added to?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: how do i remove someone from a sales insight campaign?

If it's one individual, you can look up that person in Marketo and use the flow action "Remove from Flow" to have them removed from the smart campaign. You can then remove them from the program if they are a member. It will take a few minutes for them to be removed from the SFDC Campaign if you have one synced. I use the SFDC Campaigns to determine which campaigns/programs people are members of in Marketo, particularly for nurtures that are triggered from Sales Insight. You can see the campaign history in a lead or contact record.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it's one individual, you can look up that person in Marketo and use the flow action "Remove from Flow" to have them removed from the smart campaign. You can then remove them from the program if they are a member. It will take a few minutes for them to be removed from the SFDC Campaign if you have one synced. I use the SFDC Campaigns to determine which campaigns/programs people are members of in Marketo, particularly for nurtures that are triggered from Sales Insight. You can see the campaign history in a lead or contact record.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tiara Davis​ FYI. I moved your post to Products and Support​. Also, you have a few accounts on the Community. Can you add the words 'Primary' after your title (for your primary account). See my profile for example. Thanks!

Tiara_Rose-Davi
Level 2

Thank you Emily! Is there any way to view what campaigns a contact may be apart of in Salesforce alone?

Scott-Not sure how that happened but thank you for the tip.