how do i fix "invalid value for web page" error that pops on my form fill trigger ? contend behind form scenario)

Anonymous
Not applicable

how do i fix "invalid value for web page" error that pops on my form fill trigger ? contend behind form scenario)

Hi,

I have this error pop up every time i use a form fill trigger. "Invalid value for web page" and it doesnt allow me to start/activate my smart campaign.

I have read the threads where the asked me to lose the "http://" part of the url and i tried that but doesnt work.

This error pops up often and am not able to fix it. Can i get some help here?

Thanks.

Untitled.png

4 REPLIES 4
Trevor_Parsell
Level 6

Re: how do i fix "invalid value for web page" error that pops on my form fill trigger ? contend behind form scenario)

Hello,

Are you sure you have the correct web page. I just tried to access the page you are referencing above and it doesn't appear to exist or it is redirecting to a different page. Can you share the full url of the webpage you are tracking?

Also, have you confirmed that you have munchkin tracking code on you website?

Thanks!

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: how do i fix "invalid value for web page" error that pops on my form fill trigger ? contend behind form scenario)

Hey Trevor - do you realize this post is two years old and the OP is no longer a member of the community?  Seems like the Marketo moderators just released a bunch of really old posts (probably sitting in the Marketing Discussions area - which is no longer accessible from the top nav - into the Product Discussions area) making it look like these are all new posts.

Janet Dulsky

Trevor_Parsell
Level 6

Hey Dan,

Wow, thanks for letting me know!

Janet_Dulsky
Marketo Employee

Dan Stevens​ and Trevor Parsell, we are preparing to make some next phase changes (design and structure) to Community next month. The Marketing Discussions link off the nav was inadvertently removed, but it's back. In anticipation of the changes, we are moving discussions that were residing in random spaces like Events to their proper home in Product Discussions. I suspect this particular discussion was one of those which is why it suddenly popped to the top of the discussions list.